2.04.2011

it's a good day at 9:55 a.m.

sometimes i feel like the buoyancy rising up in me will lift me in simple levitation, take me up into the clouds where i can finally adopt the perspective of my beloved red-tailed hawks.  a blush rises to my cheeks and my skin grows a bit warmer and colors seem brighter.  i notice things like the gorgeous weave of spider webs at the edges of windows, and the taste of warm maple syrup on my tongue.  i give hugs freely like they were pieces of gum (because i'm never stingy with my gum).  i look into people's eyes to see their smiles.  people are so beautiful, it hurts to think how some of them can have such evil actions and intentions.  i think at the bottom of evil is just hurt, pain, sadness.  someone needing to be touched, held and told they are deserving of unconditional love.  it's so hard to love the hard-to-love, but someone must.

No comments: